Great Operatic Arias (2010)
Anne-Marie Gibbons (mezzo-soprano), Deborah Miles-Johnson (mezzo-soprano), Emma Brain-Gabbott (soprano), Gareth Hancock (harpsichord), Gerald Finley (baritone), Kathryn Jenkin (soprano), Lucy Crowe (soprano), Matthew Long (tenor)
Carl Maria von Weber, Gaetano Donizetti, Georges Bizet, Giacomo Puccini, Giuseppe Verdi, John Adams, Mark-Anthony Turnage, Pyotr Il'yich Tchaikovsky, Richard Rodgers, Richard Wagner, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Show All Tracks
Show Fewer Tracks
- Iolanta, opera, Op. 69: My only beloved Mathilde I claim
- Euryanthe, opera, J. 291, (Op. 81): What refuge here?
- Doctor Atomic, opera: Batter my heart
- Otello, opera: Take it: take the path to your ruin' - Yes, I believe in God who has created me
- Tannhäuser, opera, WWV 70
- Don Giovanni, opera, K. 527: Come on, we're wasting time - There will my arms enfold you
- The Silver Tassie, opera: Oh bring to me a pint of wine
- Carmen, opera: You're most kind, and in return I toast you - Toreador, be ready!
- Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg, opera, WWV 96: Do not disdain our Masters thus'
- Linda di Chamounix, opera: In this valley we shared our childhood
- Tosca, opera: Three agents, quick as you can now
- South Pacific, musical: Some enchanted evening